Articles in English

Temporary residence permit in Poland

Emil Grzelak        04 January 2016        Comments (67)

You want to live in Poland? If so, you need to start with getting a temporary residence permit. Often simply called a residence card, it is nothing else than a right to stay in Poland legally for a specified period of time. The Act on Foreigners lists several common circumstances that form the basis to […]